First introduced in 1957, the Heresy, a three-way design, started out as a compact center channel speaker to accompany the Klipschorn® in three-speaker stereo arrays. The Heresy IV offers unparalleled sound quality from a relatively small speaker, whether it’s for your burgeoning vinyl collection, home theater, or whatever, the Heresy IV will knock your socks off.
Klipsch Heresy IV Floorstanding Speaker (Distressed Oak)
– Power Handling (Cont/Peak): 100W/400W
– Crossover Frequency HF: HF: 4500Hz, MF: 850Hz
– High Frequency Driver: K-107-TI 1” (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm
– Low Frequency Driver: K-28-E 12” (30.48cm) Fiber-composite
– Inputs: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
– Height: 24.81” (63.01cm)
– Width: 15.5” (39.37cm)
– Depth: 13.25” (33.66cm)
– Weight: 45lbs (20.41kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.