Featuring an all-new titanium compression driver, 90×90 compressed molded-rubber Tractrix horn, redesigned bifurcated cabinet, cast basket Cerametallic woofers, and finished in a premium, furniture-grade wood veneer – the RF-7 III floor-standing speaker champions our legendary, high-performance Klipsch sound.
klipch RF-7 III Floorstanding Speaker
– Frequency Response: 32–25kHz +/– 3dB
– Sensitivty: 100dB @ 2.83V / 1M
– Power handling (cont/peak): 250W / 1000W peak
– Crossover frequency: 1,300 Hz
– High Frequency Driver:1.75” (4.45cm) titanium diaphragm
– High Frequency Horn: 8.5” square 90? x 90? Tractrix® Horn
Driver mated to a K-703-M horn
– low frequency Driver: Two 10” (25.4cm) Cerametallic cone
– Inputs: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
– Height: 49” (124.5cm) including plinth
– Width: 3.875” (35.2cm) including plinth
– Depth: 17.875” (45.4cm) including plinth
– Weight: 97 Ibs (44.1kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.